I think that my Contact sheet turned out good. I think that I put the words in pretty good, like I kind of tried to do a color theme for each one. Next time I could probably arrange the pictures better. I think that my Depts of Field picture turned out real good. The trick that I liked the most was the leading lines because it was the easiest for me to do.Thursday, September 11, 2008
Contact Sheet
I think that my Contact sheet turned out good. I think that I put the words in pretty good, like I kind of tried to do a color theme for each one. Next time I could probably arrange the pictures better. I think that my Depts of Field picture turned out real good. The trick that I liked the most was the leading lines because it was the easiest for me to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment