This is my digital photography portfolio. It has photos of every lesson that I have learned in my digital photo class for this quarter. The first photo that you will see in my portfolio is my lyrics photo, and then you will see two of my social issue photos, my haunted Chavez photo, a Critique: Parke Harrison’s "Guardian" and the photo, my scary expressions photo that includes my zombie photo, my ghost photo, and my scary face photo. Also in the portfolio you will find my interpretation of the photograph” The Scream”, my creative me photo, and my self portrait photos that contains three of the compositional tricks that I was taught which are the Rules of third, leading lines, and the extreme angles. Further more you will see my contact sheet which is all of the compositional tricks put together in a kind of collage like form. After the contact sheet you will find the actual photos of the compositional tricks sure as cropping, extreme angles, macro and micro, leading lines and the rules of thirds.
For my first time taking a digital photo class I did pretty well. I took a lot of great pictures and I actually had fun putting my portfolio together it was like a second MySpace page but with pictures and more professional. I had learned a lot this semester, Ms. Cook is a great teacher and she taught me a lot of stuff that I didn’t know about digital photography. I think that I was most successful in my rules of thirds pictures, those were the easiest photography for me to take.
The things that I had struggled with the most were the extreme angles because I just could not get in the right positions to take the pictures. I can improve by getting more creative with my ideas and think more out side the box. I’ve seen more improvement in my picture taking skills because I’m starting to get the concept more and more each time I’m out there taking pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment