Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Academic Excellence Letter Program

Well after looking at all of the other students programs what I think that I did well is making a college of the places that are at chavez because not everybody has their pictures put together like mine.

After looking at everybodies. what I could have done better would be to have a different background and may not have the school colors and maybe do somthing else with the pegus or at least put it somewhere else.

I thought that it was harder because I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do and I had went though a lot of earsing stuff before I came up with the right idea for my design.

The most important parts would be the colors that you use because the color that you choose could eigther inhance your picture or make it not noticable at all.

No comments: